Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

The WTF bastardization of copyrighted characters that started years ago continues in a half hour CG masterpiece. I can now die happy.

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

I loved both the animation and the ripple effect of consequences in the story. Great job, guys! Also, the tags. I love the tags.

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

All I have to say sir is that you are the master of facial animation. I bow to you in respect.

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

At first I was like...

"Yay a sequel to Miami and Sydney Shark". But then I was like "HOLY F*CK WHAT THE SH*T!!!!?"

ThinXIII responds:

lol, thanks for the review man! :D

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Really Great

It takes me back to the old 16 bit special stage days but this is more diffcult and that's not a bad thing. At first I was a little turned off by the fact that Tails was used for this but the difficult jumps later on in the stage made me feel thankful that he could fly, lol. The stage itself was kinda plain but that only allows the player to mantain a perfect view of the obstacles ahead so it's not a problem. The inclusion of cinematic sequences in between certain parts gave me a much needed breather. Graphically, I loved it. The 3-D effects of the rings and the obstacles were well done. Also, Unawakening Float is my favorite Sonic and the Secret Rings track. Kudos for the music choice. All in all, Bravo for a great flash game.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

I was surprised....

At first I was about to just quit this and give it a bad rating but it wwouldn't have been fair if I rated it without watchin it all the way through. I must say, I was surprised by how something so mediocre and simplistic can be hilariously enjoyable.