Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

The WTF bastardization of copyrighted characters that started years ago continues in a half hour CG masterpiece. I can now die happy.

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

I loved both the animation and the ripple effect of consequences in the story. Great job, guys! Also, the tags. I love the tags.

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

All I have to say sir is that you are the master of facial animation. I bow to you in respect.

Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

This is a great parody of how campaign ads go too far sometimes. I loved it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

LOL These are always worth watching!

Also, the twelfth animation... Complete reminder that that barrel was the bane of my Sonic 3 experience.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

*snickering*

Great fluid animation, off the wall "WTF" humor, adorable art style accompanied by an equally adorable upbeat and comical soundtrack, and tentacle rape... Perfect 10. Well done.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

My expectations were high

The first three were ok. But this has to be the most dissapointing collab I've seen thus far. This definitely doesn't match up with the Brawl Taunts flashes and the Nintendoh collabs. Most of the animations were just...well...not good at all. The Rina-Chan and the Brawl Boyz animation was very well done though (the 8th animation if anyone wants to skip ahead to it). No offense to the artists but this collab was like a bowl of generic bran flakes with one nice, sweet, fluffy marshmallow hidden in the middle.

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

Um....okay.....

The music, animation style, and art style are creepy, trippy, and all around weird but it wasn't bad. There's.....one part that I really didn't like and I'm not even going to mention it. Other than that, it was well done. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to rinse my eyes with bleach.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

This is favorited.

Loved the music, loved the art-style, loved the transitions from the drawn flash animations to the sprite animations, and loved the overall concept. Great music video. Miyamoto-san would love it.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

OMG you've outdone yourself again!

You took a completely random classic parody of yours, redone it, and created your best work so far. I thought that you wouldn't be able to do better than Awesome Gaiden but you did. The original one liner jokes are there but there has been some extra highly humorous ones added. The animation is currently the most fluid and extreme that I've seen in any Egoraptor animation. The mouth animations and lipsyncing are the best that I've seen thus far and this is without a doubt the best graphically enhanced Egoraptor animation in existance. My only complaint is that the orginal had more speed to it that added to its hilarious randomness and this one was a bit slower in comparison. It still is another winner though. Keep up the good work.